NCCCO certified operators
Our professional operators have the years of in field experience to help make your crane experience faster and safer.
NCCCO certified riggers and signalman
When your job is in the blind, or you need a seasoned rigger. We have the equipment and rigging to get your job done safely.
- Inspect rigging before use
- Identify and attach rigging with basic knowledge of hitch configurations, capacities, and basic knots
- Recognize associated hazards
- Signal operations
- Use various types of rigging equipment and basic hitches and their applications
- Estimate load weight and center of gravity
- Identify lift points
- Determine and select rigging based on loading
- Perform pre-use inspection of rigging and lift points
- Identify and attach rigging with knowledge of hitch configurations and load angle factors, rigging capacities, and load integrity
- Understand load dynamics and associated hazards
Anything from a high profile job, to a smaller job site. Our team and new equipment has the experience and professionalism your job needs
Pre Lift Planning
Saftey is very important to us, Pre Planning routine lifts are just as important as critical lift planning. We provide 3D lift plans and Lift Data information for all trades to show just that.
If you are looking for crane service that does not skip any corners and always performs pre lift planning services in Central Florida for your crane lifting job you can trust that C&C Crane Works can handle any job big or small.
Heavy Haul Transport
If you are looking for heavy hauling services in Central Florida for your heavy hauling job you can trust that C&C Crane Works can handle any job big or small.
C&C Heavy hauling services can handle all your heavy hauling needs. Our trained experienced heavy hauling experts will handle your loads from destination to destination without complications.