NCCCO certified operators
Our professional operators have the years of in field experience to help make your crane experience faster and safer.
NCCCO certified riggers and signalman
When your job is in the blind, or you need a seasoned rigger. We have the equipment and rigging to get your job done safely.
- Inspect rigging before use
- Identify and attach rigging with basic knowledge of hitch configurations, capacities, and basic knots
- Recognize associated hazards
- Signal operations
- Use various types of rigging equipment and basic hitches and their applications
- Estimate load weight and center of gravity
- Identify lift points
- Determine and select rigging based on loading
- Perform pre-use inspection of rigging and lift points
- Identify and attach rigging with knowledge of hitch configurations and load angle factors, rigging capacities, and load integrity
- Understand load dynamics and associated hazards
Anything from a high profile job, to a smaller job site. Our team and new equipment has the experience and professionalism your job needs
if you have a small house or a large complex that needs single trusses, bundles, or floor joists C&C is the ideal crane company for your job. with our cranes and operators, you will have less down time and more production with our long reach and height capabilities.
Anything from small buildings or large structures C&C is experienced in assembling your steel trusses and columns efficiently.
When it comes to a simple changeout or new installation we standout from the rest to make sure your HVAC is done faster and safer.
Tree Maintenance and Rooftop Debris Removal
If you’re moving or removing trees and other landscape materials, C&C can help you get your job done.
Removing trees with the assistance of a crane is hands down the best way to do it. Traditional tree removal methods are often time consuming and labor intensive. They require complex rigging and lowering to avoid obstacles and usually have inferior results compared to the crane assisted tree removal process. When a crane is used in the tree removal process it greatly reduces the amount of time that it takes to remove the tree and it also decreases the impact to the surroundings. When using a crane we are able to provide a safe and efficient no impact tree removal at a lower cost than traditional methods.